- First, book a FREE, no-obligation pre-sale valuation of your property. Before you sell, you need to know what your property is worth and how much it will cost you to sell. We will provide you with a current market valuation and a quote showing you all costs involved in selling.
- Choosing your estate agent at times can be challenging; it shouldn’t always come down to cost and more about the value of the service they can offer you. Are you confident in them selling your most significant financial asset? Will they be able to generate substantial interest through their marketing? Will they help you to achieve the best price on your home? Most importantly, do you trust them?
- Once you have decided on your agent (hopefully us), we will get our terms of business signed and arrange to have professional photography and a floor plan done. We also offer interactive tours, videos and live viewings, and we will discuss the best package for you. We also arrange your home report with a chartered surveyor at no cost to you at this time. Once this is complete and the advert is approved, the next step is to go live!
- Your property is now live on the market; your for-sale board is up, and your property details are on all the property portals and a social media campaign. We will be ringing around buyers, answering any enquiries about your property, and establishing their buying position.
- Once we receive an offer on your property, we will fully qualify the buyer and then contact you to discuss the offer. You will be informed of all details and any potential other interests. For example, you may have two interested parties, so it may be proper to set a closing date, or you may be happy to accept the offer. At all times, the decision is yours, and we are there to help and guide you through this.
- After agreeing on an offer, the property will be marked as under offer or sold subject to concluded missives (they mean the same thing). The solicitor will then take over and start the legal process of transferring the ownership to your buyer and also deal with any property you a purchasing. The process is called missives. We can also put you in touch with local, reliable, professional solicitors.
- Your sale has been completed! All monies have been transferred to the solicitors, and keys handed over to your buyer. So, it’s time to pop open the champagne and celebrate a smooth, successful sale.